Stan Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 www.terraceadventist.ca "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"> Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators antcreations Posted February 18, 2009 Moderators Posted February 18, 2009 thanks stan for posting and sharing this! Quote http://antcreations.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/antcreations/
Woody Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 Thanks Stan. I would have liked to have been able to hear it better ... but when Blanche comes home ... I'll share it with her. Thanks again. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 18, 2009 Members Posted February 18, 2009 Praise the Lord Stan. Our church is involved with soup kitchen, but its only on the weekends I believe, and our church does it every 3rd sunday of the month. Unfortunately I have not yet gotten involved with it. I've been thinking about it quite a bit. This church should be commended. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 We are now having a woman from our soup kitchen that is attending prayer meetings and church. She came forward on the altar call and is very interested in the church. Praise God. Soup does work. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 18, 2009 Members Posted February 18, 2009 Praise the Lord Redwood. What an awesome God we serve! pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Stan Posted February 18, 2009 Author Posted February 18, 2009 BTW This Pastor for this project is a member here, and a friend of mine with an awesome family he is http://adventistforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/users/1642/antcreations.html www.antcreations.com Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Woody Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 He/She shouldn't be such a stranger ... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted February 18, 2009 Author Posted February 18, 2009 Here is a sample of the fish in the area. (The larger ones got away...) Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Woody Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 Photoshop? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted February 18, 2009 Author Posted February 18, 2009 nope... coho salmon Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Woody Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 Cool Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Moderators John317 Posted February 18, 2009 Moderators Posted February 18, 2009 The poor fish-- throw 'em back in to swim another day! Quote John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Woody Posted February 18, 2009 Posted February 18, 2009 John ... WWJD ? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 18, 2009 Members Posted February 18, 2009 Probably cook it and invite us to break bread together. I think I would enjoy that. Not sure that we will eat fish on the earth made new, but if we do I'd love to go fishing with the Lord and sit and eat with him. But I believe deep down we will not be eating fish or any other kind of meat. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Stan Posted February 18, 2009 Author Posted February 18, 2009 Wonder how many of these HE would have had to multiply when he feed 'the group' ? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted February 24, 2009 Author Posted February 24, 2009 The Terrace Adventist Church is one of the Churches to watch, seems like something great is coming out of there every month. If they would relocate the Church a few hundred miles closer to my home, I would attend there. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Gail Posted February 24, 2009 Administrators Posted February 24, 2009 Oh, so THAT'S who antcreations is! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.