Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Where's the Beef?


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Have to admit I'm not a big fan of the flat-face soccer player one. Too much empathy, it makes my nose sore. bwink

Truth is important

  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cosmin M.

    55

  • Woody

    54

  • phkrause

    53

  • Gail

    23

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I find it hilarious. tongue

k3ur8n.gif
  • Members
Posted

Ok Redwood thanks for the advice, I don't want to be hexed! Whatever that entails.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Moderators
Posted

I hear it's hexpensive

Truth is important

  • Members
Posted

Thanks bravus! hahahahahahaha

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Administrators
Posted

Flying monkeys reminded me of the Wizard of Oz, too. Cosmin, have you ever seen monkeys on the Wizard of Oz? I'm asking that because you are too young to know about Monty Python and all that. :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Administrators
Posted

Wizard of Oz (the movie with the flying monkeys) was about 1939.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

I have seen the Wizard of Oz. I think I remember watching the Life of Brian a few years ago. And NO I AM NOT YOUNG ENOUGH TO NOT KNOW! Actually, I might be but believe it or not, I like history almost as much as I love math.

... and I like math more then this guy likes cookies.....

?action=view&current=cookie-monster3.jpg

k3ur8n.gif
Posted

Yes, I thought of the Wizard of Oz with the flying monkeys. We used to watch it every year when we were kids, because they had it on TV once a year. So we knew the story very well. But we saw it in black and white, so didn't even know that it was actually filmed in color, once Dorothy arrived in Oz.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Ok Redwood thanks for the advice, I don't want to be hexed! Whatever that entails.

pk

Hey ... I'm glad that you were able to survive it. I guess I am the next one to have to cross that mark.

HA HA HA ... HE HE HE .... HO HO HO.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Have a good Sabbath anyway! :) hahaha

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted
yawn_smiley.gif Happy Sabbath all! I just woke up and I am going to church.
k3ur8n.gif
Posted

HEY COSMIN

I THINK you have 1st now

so enjoy

dgrimm60

Thanks.

k3ur8n.gif
Posted

Ok. It is 8:32 here.

k3ur8n.gif
Posted

Your one hour behind! I live in the future!

k3ur8n.gif
  • Members
Posted

Me three! :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

Yes I'm in your future and you'll always be older. hahahahahahaha

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

What me talking into the past and you into the future? hahahahaha have a good Sabbath Dgrimm

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I have to go get ready for church guys!

k3ur8n.gif
  • Members
Posted

I'm already ready! :):):)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I'm off to go get ready!

k3ur8n.gif
Posted

HEY REDWOOD

LIKE I have said the so called bad number is for the

bad guys not the good guys

dgrimm60

I hope you are right dgrimm60 ... because with this very post ... I have the dreaded number.

he he he ha ha ha ho ho ho

he he he ha ha ha ho ho ho

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

It looks to me like you shot right by it! :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I protected myself with lots of ho ho ho's

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...