Dr. Shane Posted February 19, 2009 Posted February 19, 2009 Tough decision, I know. Tougher for some than others. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Neil D Posted February 19, 2009 Posted February 19, 2009 you forgot the choice called " neither".... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Moderators Bravus Posted February 19, 2009 Moderators Posted February 19, 2009 Heh, I'm so ornery on another forum about suggesting options that should have been added to polls that now they all have a default option saying 'I'm Bravus'. Sometimes up to half a dozen people choose it. Quote Truth is important
Liz Posted February 19, 2009 Posted February 19, 2009 Now that is funny!!! I like that "I'm Bravus" option. However, I chose the pork--I have eaten that without knowing what I was eating, but I have never had a beer. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Dr. Shane Posted February 19, 2009 Author Posted February 19, 2009 The whole point of the poll is that there is no option. One or the other. So far beer is ahead. I think with we look at which is more healthy, or most unhealthy, it would still be a tough call. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Members phkrause Posted February 19, 2009 Members Posted February 19, 2009 I pick the beer even though I don't like it. But the reason I'd pick the beer is because God has said that pork is unclean. Where as beer is out forbidden! So therefore the beer is not a difficult chose. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
GreatLakesGramma Posted February 20, 2009 Posted February 20, 2009 There is always an option. I would not do either. Period. They are both vile and disgusting. Even growing up non-Adventist, I never liked pork. Ever. And I did try beer once. One sip was all I had, and that was enough. It tastes like stale urine smells. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Dr. Shane Posted February 20, 2009 Author Posted February 20, 2009 Well pork does have some nutritional qualities to it. But if one is a die-hard vegetarian they would want to go the beer route. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.