Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Here's a site that may interest you...


Recommended Posts

Posted

What questions do you have about this site?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Did you find it useful?

k3ur8n.gif
Posted

Useful for what?

I would not consider it doctrinally correct.

But it is useful. Do they go further than to direct you to the Bible texts?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Whenever I need to find a Bible text this is the site I use. Have used it for years and find it very useful.

If there is more to the site than being a concordance I have not used it.

Visit and Share the BibleTimelines.com URL !

(Explain the Gospel in just a few minutes, or maybe even seconds.)
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...