Jump to content
ClubAdventist

The Financial Crisis In Europe


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Countries are dropping like domino's or should I say falling like domino's. I was listening to NPR this morning, and they had a Japanese guy they were interviewing. I believe his name was Richard Cho. They asked him about the Japanese financial colapse about ten years ago or so. At least thats what I thought he said that it was 10 years ago. And he said that they did pretty much what Obama is doing now. He thinks that the Government should take over running the banks for the next 5 years and than give it back.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...