Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Tiger Woods won today after missing 253 days.

Go Tiger ....

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

For the record ... for those who don't believe in Fox ... what station did you hear it on?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Awesome, the guy is something else.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I'm watching a replay of it now on the Golf Channel. The second round starts tomorrow at 1:30 on the Golf Channel. Meet you there ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Okay ... He lost. But he did play well considering ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...