Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any bets on how long Burris will last?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Turns out ... Burris is facing foreclosure on his house. Maybe that is why he is being so stubborn and not resigning.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

I don't see why not, he has just as much right as the next guy. I know if this continues I'll probably be needing a bailout. Been laid of now for over a year, and see no changes in the near future. Now don't get me wrong I don't condone what Burris's is doing but as an American he has the same rights as you and me.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...