Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Hardest Question Ever


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is really hard.. You have to vote who is the better Admin... Stan or Gail!

Don't vote if you think they both are equal.

k3ur8n.gif
  • Moderators
Posted

It's like asking which is better, peaches or cream. For perfection, both are essential.

(PS I'll let you decide who is which)

Truth is important

Posted

I should have added a Both option...

k3ur8n.gif
Posted

I have no opinion! bonana

happysabbath

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

  • Moderators
Posted

And it would be an injustice not to remember Amelia, the third member of our trinity of admins. She's the... boysenberries with the peaches and cream. bwink

Truth is important

  • Members
Posted

Has anyone even voted? Probably not!

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

And it would be an injustice not to remember Amelia, the third member of our trinity of admins. She's the... boysenberries with the peaches and cream. bwink

Do I detect a bit of Solomon's wisdom?

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God."Matthew 5:9 NIV grouphug

Lift Jesus up!!

Posted

I just realized I forgot Amelia. I am going to do another one.

k3ur8n.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...