Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Now that's better Cosmin.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I still refuse to vote.....I like them all and to single one out over the others is not fair....I know I can vote for all of them, but somehow that still affect/casts doubts upon ther offfice.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

Neil,

You can choose the last option. tongue

k3ur8n.gif
Posted

Neil,

You can choose the last option. tongue

Avatars_Animals_Orangutan.jpg

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Kind of reminds me....

duh-bush-784283.jpg

k3ur8n.gif
Posted

What do you mean local only vote?

k3ur8n.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...