Stan Posted March 7, 2009 Posted March 7, 2009 Quote: Welcome with open arms fellow believers who don’t see things the way you do. And don’t jump all over them every time they do or say something you don’t agree with – even when it seems that they are strong on opinions but weak in the faith department. Remember, they have their own history to deal with. Treat them gently. Romans 14.1: The Message Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members phkrause Posted March 7, 2009 Members Posted March 7, 2009 pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
SivartM Posted March 7, 2009 Posted March 7, 2009 *concurs* Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
Neil D Posted March 7, 2009 Posted March 7, 2009 What????? We can't MOLD them into OUR image??????? Drat! I was having so much fun...... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted March 7, 2009 Posted March 7, 2009 Quote: Welcome with open arms fellow believers who don’t see things the way you do. And don’t jump all over them every time they do or say something you don’t agree with – even when it seems that they are strong on opinions but weak in the faith department. Remember, they have their own history to deal with. Treat them gently. Romans 14.1: The Message The 'call sin by it's name' crowd might not agree with this snippet. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted March 8, 2009 Author Posted March 8, 2009 True... I also need to reread that more than I do. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Woody Posted March 8, 2009 Posted March 8, 2009 Yeah. It's cool Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Joe_in_RP Posted March 8, 2009 Posted March 8, 2009 True... I also need to reread that more than I do. Don't we all. Quote
Woody Posted March 8, 2009 Posted March 8, 2009 I figure I can give newbies a little slack. But not much .... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.