Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Flame Warriors - A field guide to Forum users


Recommended Posts

Posted

Here is a guide to the various different kinds of folks that populate internet forums etc.

Flame Warriors

Click on "Begin" and then click "Next Warrior" to see more.

It's lots of fun to recognize yourself (and fellow ClubAdventist friends) among the various species.

aldona

www.asrc.org.au

(Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)

Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each month

IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library

The Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music Downloads

Looking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!

Posted

Quote:
No, you must stopping now because you are a stupid.

ROFL

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Wow... so many!!

How much time must one have to a) describe each one, B) depict them in a caricature?

Posted

This thing has been YEARS in the making. I saw the beginnings of the list probably 6 to 8 years ago. There weren't nearly so many back then.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

It is a great (and funny) way to take a good look at oneself and how one acts on a forum.

Depending on the circumstances and my frame of mind, I can see traits of the following in myself at times:

- Furious Typer

- Weenie

- Diplomat

- Rebel Without A Clue

- Lurker

- Bliss Ninny

- Ideologue

- Issues

- Pinko

aldona

www.asrc.org.au

(Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)

Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each month

IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library

The Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music Downloads

Looking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!

Posted

I think it's a good way to improve oneself too. I didn't see a single one I really wanted to emulate. But when I found the traits I do want to display, I also saw some associated negative ones I need to guard against falling into.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Hey. That was cool. I found myself in each one Ha Ha. Actually ... I eventually stopped. There were so many.

HA HA HA HE HE HE HO HO HO

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

I read about all of them.

k3ur8n.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...