Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why is that President Obama has not yet agreed to a time and place to debate Rush Limbaugh ... the leader of the Republicans. I feel that it might be instructive and very interesting to really get the facts out ... fairly and balanced. Hey ... they could do it on F_ _. At F_ _ studios.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Redwood I think President Obama is waiting for you to call and set it up! :) hahahahaha hehehehehe hohohohoho

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Would you give me a recommendation to Obama so that I can approach him?

I didn't think so ....

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

I gave him a call, he said he's read your comments here on the forum, and wasn't sure if he could trust you. But I put in a good word for you. But I wouldn't stay up waiting for a phone call! hahahahaha

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Ha Ha Ha he he he Ho Ho Ho ....

Thanks for tryin'

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

The problem is that Rush wouldn't allow him to bring his teleprompters!!

Posted

Hey ... good one Dottie.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...