Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay. What do you guys think of the Morman on Survivor?

Not my favorite .... but I thought I would check and see what you think.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Don't watch it so I don't know Redwood. But I would think its OK.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Which one is the Mormon? I do watch, but I don't get "serious" until they merge into one tribe. Have they been acting different? I know that in the past there have been Christians, some have flaunted it and others are more subtle.

I remember one season there was one woman that refused to touch the immunity idol, because it was an "idol". I also remember one person leading a prayer group.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

  • Members
Posted

I think that show needs a lot of prayer! hahahahaha hohohohoho hehehehehe

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Which one is the Mormon? I do watch, but I don't get "serious" until they merge into one tribe. Have they been acting different? I know that in the past there have been Christians, some have flaunted it and others are more subtle.

I remember one season there was one woman that refused to touch the immunity idol, because it was an "idol". I also remember one person leading a prayer group.

Liz ... He is the one that you simply can't MISS. The Morman is the one that runs around nude and shakes his booty. He did indicate that after the Morman leaders watch Survivor ... he may not be able to be a Morman any longer.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

I think that show needs a lot of prayer! hahahahaha hohohohoho hehehehehe

pk

Some of the Survivors do pray but probably not enough ... you are right.

Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho He He He

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...