Stan Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 ? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Woody Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 Texas Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted March 28, 2009 Author Posted March 28, 2009 Will tell when the answer is correct.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Woody Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 It's as good as anywhere else ain't it? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 I guess ... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 I guess ... planet Earth. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Cosmin M. Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 I guess.... it is in the world somewhere! Quote
GreatLakesGramma Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 HEY REDWOOD WHY TEXAS ???? Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Woody Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 I guess ... cyberspace. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 I guess... Canada! But where in Cannada..... Manitoba? Alberta? British Columbia? Quebec? Or one of the other providences... Either BC or Quebec.... I'm guessing Victoria BC? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
GreatLakesGramma Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 Vegreville, Canada Giant Easter Egg Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Stan Posted March 28, 2009 Author Posted March 28, 2009 GLG Wins!!!! Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted March 28, 2009 Author Posted March 28, 2009 in the summer.... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
GreatLakesGramma Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 Hey, I said Canada first! Canada is a large country. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.