Stan Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 Ranks as my favorite Adventist Media Preacher... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Kountzer Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 I don't know if I have a favorite. I do enjoy Dr Nelson's ministry though. Quote I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs. Frederick Douglass
Members phkrause Posted March 28, 2009 Members Posted March 28, 2009 Not sure if I would say he's my favorite, but I love listening to him. I actually caught the end of his sermon today on 3abn. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 I was listening to him today also ... but got sidetracked with the grave sites of 5600 years ago ... Which is more important anywho? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 Right now I am listening to that Batchelor guy. I'm a bachelor this weekend ... so I thought it was fitting. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted March 28, 2009 Members Posted March 28, 2009 excellent redwood. I only caught the end. He was mentioning something about a Benjamin Creme and Maiyera or something to that effect. It was pretty interesting. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Taylor Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 Ranks as my favorite Adventist Media Preacher... I couldn´t agree more. I love hearing him preach! And in person he is just as genuine as he is on camera. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.