Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

obitgoddard.jpg

The first one was Captain Nichola Kathleen Sarah Goddard of the 1st Regiment Royal Canadian Horse Artillery was killed in action, Wednesday, May 17, 2006, in the Panjway district, Kandahar, Afghanistan.

Nichola was born on May 2, 1980, in Madang, Papua New Guinea.

Interesting, born in Madang, a place where I understand adventist are strong.

There are some adventist I know with that last name.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

It's always difficult to put faces with the death toll numbers.

  • Members
Posted

I know what you mean. I've been to the wall in DC a few times, Its hard to look at it and not think about those that you knew and served with.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...