Stan Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 ? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 some will get this some will not.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 I suspect that the 'blacks' will not find it amusing. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted April 17, 2009 Members Posted April 17, 2009 I guess this can be interpreted in a number of ways! So to me its not black or white. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 dgrimm ... do people actually have gray areas? I wasn't aware of that. There seems little of that in the politics threads. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted April 17, 2009 Members Posted April 17, 2009 Yes Redwood, our hair when we get over a certain age. hahaha pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 I would not know ANYTHING about that pk Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 I suspect that the 'blacks' will not find it amusing. and I can tell you that the "whiteys" won't stand for it either..... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 some will get this some will not.. Maybe some will view it as 'white and black'. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 Only one person got it.... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Planey Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 I saw the new colors when I logged on but now they have gone and everything (sadly) is black and white again. Graeme Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stan Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 does anyone else NOT see this in Black and White? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Neil D Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Only the banner is relatively black and white....My default is that green color Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 does anyone else NOT see this in Black and White? Mine's NOT in black and white. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
GreatLakesGramma Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 does anyone else NOT see this in Black and White? See WHAT in black and white? Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
carolaa Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 oooh, maybe you should make the letters blink different colors. Or, then again, maybe you could do that at Christmas time. Quote
carolaa Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 OK, maybe you could have one person in color - an actual photo even - and all the rest in b/w. Quote
Liz Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 I only see it in black and white if I change it to that. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 Yes. We do. And BTW ... Where is Cosmin. I miss him. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
GreatLakesGramma Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 Are you all talking about the banner? I have never seen it in color, if that is what this is all about. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Liz Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 O.k. for a little clarity (or not), I do like the banner, it is in black and white, and for me it has always been in black and white....I can see the rest of the board in black and white if I choose that option, but it is a little hard on my eyes, and so I have the default one (I think)... Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
GreatLakesGramma Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 Well, if it's about the color of the entire page, mine is the same as it was before, the one I chose - "sunny dropshadow." With the previous default color, I couldn't read the "Previous Topic", "Index," and "Next Topic" tabs at the bottom of each thread. I don't have a contrast control with my laptop, and the colors are darker than I was used to with my desktop computer I no longer have. I can see everything just fine with sunny dropshadow. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
carolaa Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 HEY ALL COSMIN MADE THIS BANNER and most people said they like it dgrimm60 I really like the banner too. But I'm thinking for next time he changes it - just a little idea. And I miss Cosmin too. Quote
Planey Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 I am not sure, but when I first fired CA up this morning, about six hours ago, the heading was the same as always, but the page itself (I use the Black + White setting) had various highlights in softpink and soft duck-egg blue on it. It has now reverted to black and white again. I assumed that was what Stan was obliquely referring to, but as I am the only one who apparently saw this, maybe it was too early in the morning and my eyes were playing tricks on me. Too much tomato juice, too early. Graeme Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.