Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30246016/ Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted April 17, 2009 Members Posted April 17, 2009 yes, under the circumstances, the man should be punished for urinating on a fellow passenger, IMHO Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 Next question is ... was it ENOUGH time in Jail !!! Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted April 17, 2009 Administrators Posted April 17, 2009 How about the stocks? That way the eye-for-an-eye principle can be easily administered! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Members phkrause Posted April 17, 2009 Members Posted April 17, 2009 Absolutely Yes Redwood. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 How about the stocks? That way the eye-for-an-eye principle can be easily administered! OooooooW ... Gail. I didn't know you had it in ya. I thought you were this sweet and mild peace maker. OooooooW ... Watch out. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted April 17, 2009 Administrators Posted April 17, 2009 Originally Posted By: Gail How about the stocks? That way the eye-for-an-eye principle can be easily administered! OooooooW ... Gail. I didn't know you had it in ya. I thought you were this sweet and mild peace maker. OooooooW ... Watch out. Isn't that funny? When I read that article it was the first thing that came to my mind. I'm curious to know what others would think- would that be more effective than jail? I'm not a very good one for administering punishments, that's for sure! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
GreatLakesGramma Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Three weeks in jail is not long enough for what he did. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 And GLG ... I have to wonder if he will serve the entire sentence? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
GreatLakesGramma Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 He would have gotten up to a year for indecent exposure in Michigan. Urinating on someone is indecent exposure and then some. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 He would have gotten up to a year for indecent exposure in Michigan. Urinating on someone is indecent exposure and then some. GLG ... I am shirverin'. You have just made it more graphic for me. Thanks a LOT Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Liz Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 I have to wonder why nobody came to her defense? If ya'll had seen this happening, wouldn't ya'll have done something? Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 And risk the spray? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted April 17, 2009 Members Posted April 17, 2009 that's sick Redwood. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 that's sick Redwood. pk Hey ... I am INNOCENT. It was Liz who actualy suggested such a thing to do. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted April 17, 2009 Members Posted April 17, 2009 I have to wonder why nobody came to her defense? If ya'll had seen this happening, wouldn't ya'll have done something? I'm sure the flight attendants did what they could. Other than that, what could you have done? Tie up the offending member? Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 I hope that the output would have diminished over time and that he could not produce much of the offending substance after a period of time. So, perhaps the need to tie him up was finished. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Liz Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Uncle Red, EWWW!! I am not so sure what *I* would have done, had I been there, I just hope *someone* would have done *something* to help her; simply because, I would want someone to help me had it been me getting peed on. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Administrators Gail Posted April 17, 2009 Administrators Posted April 17, 2009 Like, hand him a cup or something. I mean, he had been drinking, you think there would have beens something handy. Handier than the restroom, I mean, since he seems to have gotten lost on the way. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 Uncle Red, EWWW!! I am not so sure what *I* would have done, had I been there, I just hope *someone* would have done *something* to help her; simply because, I would want someone to help me had it been me getting peed on. Liz ... you are just too nice to be peed upon. I am sure if you were sitting next to him ... that he would have turned to someone else ... just out of respect. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Planey Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 I'm sure the flight attendants did what they could. Other than that, what could you have done? Tie up the offending member? Loreena Bobbitt springs to mind... Graeme Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Woody Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 Ouch. Please. I think Gail's suggestion of peeing on him would be better than a Bobbitt approach. Ouch. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
GreatLakesGramma Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Liz, if he had done it to me, I wouldn't have needed someone to come to my defense. I would have jumped up & knocked him flat myself. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Moderators Gerr Posted April 21, 2009 Moderators Posted April 21, 2009 How about the stocks? That way the eye-for-an-eye principle can be easily administered! Stocks for pee? That doesn't like "eye-for-an-eye" to me. Now, if she is allowed/commanded to pee on him ...............that would be an "eye-for-an-eye" or "pee-for-pee" kind of justice. Quote
Woody Posted April 21, 2009 Author Posted April 21, 2009 Gerry. The stocks are just for him to be restrained so that she can pee on him. A means to an end. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.