True-believer Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 Has any one here ever felt spiritual tiredness??? I've been like that now for the last three weeks... Seems like my life is on hold... waiting upon the Lord... escaping the pressures of my family... I need to really escape... escape into the wilderness... away from the pressures of this world... away from things that pull you down. Quote Luke 4:19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Members phkrause Posted April 23, 2009 Members Posted April 23, 2009 TB I think we've all been there. At least I have, many times. And not just spiritually, but with other things as well. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 Yes. We all get there at times. But praise God you recognize that you are there and are able to do something about it. God be with you. I appreciate your tranparency. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted April 23, 2009 Administrators Posted April 23, 2009 TS, we all have times when we are weary. God bids you to come to Him and He will give you rest. You may also need to get away for a break, some time with just you and God. Will continue to lift you up in prayer! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.