Administrators Gail Posted April 24, 2009 Administrators Posted April 24, 2009 I purchased a used book yesterday and found a note inside. It says this: "Hi, Good Morning, Sweetie, I hope you had a wonderful snuggly night with dreams of Teddy Bears and Puppy Dogs & kittens. You are so sweet. I love you lots. Have a wonderful day. Love, Your Poo xoxoxoxoxoxoxo" Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Liz Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 That is so sweet. I bet the original owner of the book often wonders what has become of all of her little notes from her honey. Another thought is, that God knew all about that note, and directed you to that particular book. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
GreatLakesGramma Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 It sounds like a note to a child, maybe from a grandparent. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.