Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

HEY TIMEWARP

THIS picture has been on before

but it is still amazing

dgrimm60

I pulled it. Thanks for letting me know

  • Members
Posted

Why??

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Could you re-post it. Now I am curious. My memory is not that good I guess.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

The last picture I saw here of a soup kitchen was posted apparently so that potshots could be taken at Michelle Obama. Perhaps timewarp was correcting the ledger by posting a picture where the centre of interest was the soup kitchen Good on you, timewarp.

Graeme

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...