Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

What flavour of Pocky do you like best?

pocky_sticks.jpg

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Members
Posted

I never heard of any of these...but the name of "Pocky" has a rather disgusting sound to it. yucky But maybe the product tastes okay...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

  • Administrators
Posted

It's Japanese, so I think that Pocky means something different there than it does here!

But they are yummy! Basically they are a stick-shaped cookie covered in either chocolate or strawberry. :) We find them here in Oriental stores or the major supermarkets now.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

I have seen it in the store all the time but never was brave enough to try it.

Posted

I have never seen them either, but if I was to try one...it would be the chocolate. :-)

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

I've never had a pocky... but they look pretty good.

godmatters.yolasite

Posted

I've never had a pocky... but they look pretty good.

godmatters.yolasite

  • Moderators
Posted

Do I like Pocky? I don't know. Is he single?

biglaugh

LD

bwink

LD

Posted

I've only seen/tried the first one. It's kinda cool with the teens in our church.

  • Members
Posted

I've also never heard of this product, let alone tried it! Looks interesting, and would also try the chocolate stuff first.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...