Stan Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 After being gone for a while and In looking at some of the content.. "Red Necks United" seems to fit Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted August 11, 2009 Author Posted August 11, 2009 You have to be a professed Christian a long time to be as mean as some of the folks here. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Dr. Shane Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 I wish I could disagree with you about that. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Neil D Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 How about "paranoid alley"? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted August 11, 2009 Administrators Posted August 11, 2009 Or "Conspiracy Corner"... And given the vitriolic tone - "Mad Magazine" would fit if it weren't already taken and put to far better use... Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Administrators Gail Posted August 11, 2009 Administrators Posted August 11, 2009 Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Woody Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 It always depends upon which side of the fence you are on. I find some on both sides to be toxic. But I think censorship is the most toxic of all. We have rules here and as long as they are equally enforced .... then the island should be fine. But to knock down the entire island because it does not support ones belief is like shooting your own customers. And yes Gail .... I agree with you ... I don't think we need to take others "opinions" so seriously. After all ... they ARE just OPINIONS. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Zeta Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 I could probably consider myself to be many things however,"REDNECK" isn't among the list. Quote Be Blessed.
Woody Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 I could probably consider myself to be many things however,"REDNECK"isn't among the list. I don't really care for name calling as such. "Redneck" is in the eye of the beholder. Calling yourself names is one thing. Calling others the name is not. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Guest Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 I could probably consider myself to be many things however,"REDNECK"isn't among the list. Hey Ya'll She's not a redneck. I think I can say this with confidence. Quote
Guest Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 You have to be a professed Christian a long time to be as mean as some of the folks here. Who are you calling mean? :: Quote
GreatLakesGramma Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 Probably not you, Richard. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Guest Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 I don't know..... But I like your avatar. The way it flashes that goat up there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.