Administrators Gail Posted August 13, 2009 Administrators Posted August 13, 2009 To Douggie Veggie- Just want to say thanks for being here. You always have a cheerful disposition, and even if I can't understand half the things you write cause of your particular style, I love when you follow up with: "Now just thinking here" Thank you for your positive outlook. It always brightens up my day. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted August 13, 2009 Author Administrators Posted August 13, 2009 I don't know anyone else that's like you at all :) Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Guest Posted August 13, 2009 Posted August 13, 2009 HEY DGRIMM YOU got a thread named after you. How cool is that? The only other way I know to do that, is to write a book. You did it by being nice to people. Quote
Members phkrause Posted August 13, 2009 Members Posted August 13, 2009 I agree with you Gail, he's one of the good guys on this forum. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Guest Posted August 13, 2009 Posted August 13, 2009 Now that we've said all these nice things about dgrimm, we could use this thread to roast him. Quote
Members phkrause Posted August 13, 2009 Members Posted August 13, 2009 Good thought Richard, hahaha, why don't you begin because I can't think of anything, except that he is a republican and that makes me sick. :):) pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
LifeHiscost Posted August 13, 2009 Posted August 13, 2009 Good thought Richard, hahaha, why don't you begin because I can't think of anything, except that he is a republican and that makes me sick. :):) pk And that's one comment that makes sure you'll never have a thread named after you. But that's alright, 'cause real friends are those who are still friends when you behave badly. "Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends"John 15:15 KJV Blessings! Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Members phkrause Posted August 13, 2009 Members Posted August 13, 2009 Just a thought, am I wrong than I am sincerly sorry, because I would never would want to accuse anyone of that gory detail, unless it were true. :) hahahahaha hehehehehe hohohohoho pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Guest Posted August 13, 2009 Posted August 13, 2009 Originally Posted By: pkrause Good thought Richard, hahaha, why don't you begin because I can't think of anything, except that he is a republican and that makes me sick. :):) pk And that's one comment that makes sure you'll never have a thread named after you. But that's alright, 'cause real friends are those who are still friends when you behave badly. He can't help it. Quote
Moderators LynnDel Posted August 13, 2009 Moderators Posted August 13, 2009 Everyone knows, but nobody is sayin', that dgrimm is really Santa Claus. I figured it out when I saw him laugh. LD Quote LD
Moderators Bravus Posted August 13, 2009 Moderators Posted August 13, 2009 I know I always enjoy DG's contributions, and find myself smile smile smile smiling right along with him. And it's not just 'cos he shares the initials of my real name. Quote Truth is important
Woody Posted August 14, 2009 Posted August 14, 2009 Just thinking here Gail. But I do believe I agree with you and how well you have said it. I like dgrimm because he thinks Sarah is cute. And because of his HE HE HE HO HO HO s Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Woody Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 How big is Dickson Tenn? Population 3 Tom Dick and Harry. I think the 'd' in dgrimm stands for 'Dick'. Correct me if I am wrong dgrimm. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Members phkrause Posted August 15, 2009 Members Posted August 15, 2009 Actually Redwood I think its Doug. But I think he will let us know. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted August 15, 2009 Members Posted August 15, 2009 Thank you Doug, oh Douglas, sorry. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Stan Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 I don't think Peter should have to reveal that. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com Â
Woody Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 HEY REDWOOD so there is more than 3 hahahahaha hehehehehe hohohohohoh and my first name is not dick dgrimm60 Then .... are you Dick's son? And while I would not want to be accused of 'pickin' apart "every thing about every thing someone posts" ... I do need to point out for clarity that on the last 'ho' of your post above ... you left out the 'o' . No son of Dick would do that. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Woody Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 Then why do you live in Dickson? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Woody Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 HEY ALL SO why is every one interested in me??? dgrimmm60 Because you're a very interesting person. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology. Â
Members phkrause Posted August 15, 2009 Members Posted August 15, 2009 Wouldn't you like to know dgrimm. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted August 15, 2009 Members Posted August 15, 2009 I think that Stan let it out of the bag dgrimm. Did you read his post? pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
ChildofChrist Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 I don't know anyone else that's like you at all Believe me when I say that you are correct, Gail. There is NO One quite like Dougas P Grimm. And perhaps we couldn't stand another one quite like Doug. teehe Quote Wakan Tanka Kici Un ~~Child of Christ~~
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.