CGMedley Posted September 11, 2009 Posted September 11, 2009 How do conspiracy theories get started? Why are so many Christians susceptible to conspiracy theories? Author Reinder Bruinsma reflect on this hot topic in this week's Adventist Review. http://www.adventistreview.org/issue.php?issue=2009-1525&page=27 Quote
Members phkrause Posted September 12, 2009 Members Posted September 12, 2009 I hope dgrimm I get my magazine in a timely fashion so I read it before it becomes outdated. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted September 12, 2009 Posted September 12, 2009 Good Luck pk. You will need it. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted September 12, 2009 Members Posted September 12, 2009 Thanks Redwood. I'm praying. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted September 12, 2009 Posted September 12, 2009 Unfortunatly ... there are many like you. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted September 12, 2009 Posted September 12, 2009 Well said CoA. But I do have to wonder about Obama.Ha ha. Other than that .... I am with ya. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted September 12, 2009 Posted September 12, 2009 Really ... this is an excellent article. I would encourage all to read it. We come across these kinds of "Adventist" lecturers and conspiritists all the time especially with the internet. So, we need to be wise and prepared to answer these kooks. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted September 12, 2009 Members Posted September 12, 2009 Hey coaspen, now you've gone and done it! I just got used to the earth being round and now you say its still flat? Oh well! pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted September 12, 2009 Posted September 12, 2009 Well pk ... you learn something every day. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.