Jump to content
ClubAdventist

So did Jack Ruby act on his own...or not?


Recommended Posts

Posted

how about it?

You have Kadafy's word on it

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

  • Members
Posted

I do hope your kidding? right? I think you are Bonnie. :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Not according to his speech today at the UN.

He blamed Israel.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

So he has an ique (sp) of one or less from what I can see Redwood. :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I think it falls in the negative sphere.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

LOL good one Redwood

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I do hope your kidding? right? I think you are Bonnie. :)

pk

I am kidding on my belief in that,but Kadafy seemed to think he knew today at the UN

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

  • Members
Posted

What do you mean some Shane, don't most believe that? It's pretty sad that people will believe such garbage.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

The antisemitic believe that the Jews are behind all of the world's trouble. They believe that Jews are the movers and shakers so to speak. They believe the Jews control the world's money supply. The believe that every war has been fought for economic reasons that has benefited the Jews.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Posted

So he has an ique (sp) of one or less from what I can see Redwood. :)

pk

Do you mean IQ? (It stands for Intelligence Quotient.)

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Oh the irony..

Thanks Gramm

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

  • Members
Posted

Yes that's it GLG, thanks.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...