organED Posted September 25, 2009 Posted September 25, 2009 As most people here realize, Dr. Bartlett is a 7th day Adventist. One of two in Congress. What are people's opinions on this article, and on Roscoe Bartlett. He is quite a conservative Republican, though so are many Adventists that I know. http://bartlett.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=56900 Quote
Members phkrause Posted September 25, 2009 Members Posted September 25, 2009 I for one didn't know that Ed. I do know that almost every SDA that I knew in NYC were republican. I remember when kennedy ran for president, since the church said they never would interfear with peoples politics, they preached on how we should not vote for kennedy because he was RC. But yet when RR ran there was no mention of that and no sermon. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.