Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

He is wanting us to reduce our dependence on foreign oil. I doubt that will happen under BO. The way to do that is to open up Alaska to drillin'. And our friend BO is not about to do that. He is to busy spending our oil revenues before we have the oil.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

He and I get along just fine. But so far he hasn't shared any of his wealth with me. That has not stopped me from sharing my vast wealth of knowledge with HIM though.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...