Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. Mal 3:16

I want to be in that book. Do we keep GOD in our thoughts and in our words?

  • Members
Posted

Probably no as much as I should Richard. Sad but true.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

At this rate dgrimm, double posts, you should be able to catch up to Richard in no time. :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

LOLthumbsup

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

LOLthumbsup

pk

Hey ... I don't see a double post. He must have 'remembered' to confess and make ammends. But, we do have to watch him and make sure he toes the line. Our Hall of Fame numbers must be truthful and trusted.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

You don't see the double post just before Richard's? and after mine?

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Oh. There it is. Sorry I missed it. Now he is in big trouble. The evidence is clear. And he hasn't made amends. I'm going to 'remember' this.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...