Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Smoking Rate Increases


Recommended Posts

Posted

For the first time in 15 years ... the smoking rate is increasing. It now stands at 21%. The increase is attributed to the stress of the current mess we're in.

(It might also be due to the leadership smoking. I dunno)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

As in, 21% of the country?

That is scary.

Dont_smoke_emoticon_by_MrMeanz.gif

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Posted

.It IS scary ...

post-2281-140967438199_thumb.jpg

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

I wonder how old that photo is... I didn't think he smoked in public...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Posted

He didn't have gray hair until he got into office. Ha Ha.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Good Point. He does like 'change' so maybe his hair color is the only change we will like.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

From what I've heard the reason its up is that women have been smoking more and more, but men have gone down. But like you say Redwood in general its gone up.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

That seems about right dgrimm.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

Absolutely dgrimm. I think alot start out smoking because of peer pressure, and than can't quit because they are now hooked. Its one of the most discussing habits, with chewing tobacco, that we have around us. I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke at all.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...