Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Does the Holy Spirit_____


Recommended Posts

Posted

speak to you through your tears?

"You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book?"Psalm 56:8 NKJV

Blessings! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

  • Members
Posted

Very interesting question LifeHisCost. I don't know and that bothers me. But I do know that he gets to me, because I do feel his presents. I know that most of the time we thank God the Father and Jesus the son, but its the HS that is here with us. Sometimes I think that he has to be a good sport to never get the credit, at least not from us.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

LIFEHISCOST

YES that is a good question but if a person

is really in tune to the HOLY SPIRIT HE can

speak to you in joy and sorrows

dgrimm60

For the believer there are probably as many tears of joy, and quite possibly more, than of sorrows which would be truly miraculous in the world in which we live.

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."Romans 8:28 NKJV

Blessings! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...