Dr. Shane Posted January 3, 2010 Posted January 3, 2010 What makes your comfortable and/or easy? Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Dottie Posted January 3, 2010 Posted January 3, 2010 My logic: I like my sewing room (den/study) best because it has so much soft material and other surfaces in it that it quiets the sounds from other parts of the house, and I can work in there without interruption. The armchair is in the living room, where I plop when I get home. The microwave allows me to easily fix three different types of meals for three different dietary needs. Quote
Liz Posted January 3, 2010 Posted January 3, 2010 You didn't have computer under favorite appliances. I chose dining room, because I turned ours into my office and school room. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Members phkrause Posted January 3, 2010 Members Posted January 3, 2010 Yes computer would most definitely be my favorite pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
GreatLakesGramma Posted January 3, 2010 Posted January 3, 2010 A computer isn't an appliance. But then, neither are a stereo, an ipod, or a DVD or BlueRay player. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
SivartM Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 So, from the current data, we can infer that most people like to sit in their arm chair or recliner in their living room while... using their microwave. Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
Woody Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 So, from the current data, we can infer that most people like to sit in their arm chair or recliner in their living room while... using their microwave. Thanks SivartM. I love your perspective on things. :) Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted January 4, 2010 Author Posted January 4, 2010 I left computers off on purpose because all of us being on line it would obviously create a bias toward more people liking their computers. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Members phkrause Posted January 4, 2010 Members Posted January 4, 2010 I left computers off on purpose because all of us being on line it would obviously create a bias toward more people liking their computers. I think that would've happen anyway. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted January 4, 2010 Posted January 4, 2010 So, from the current data, we can infer that most people like to sit in their arm chair or recliner in their living room while... using their microwave. Some believe that the microwave actions are in our heads. But then I think you need a special microwave hat to receive full benefit. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted January 4, 2010 Members Posted January 4, 2010 So, from the current data, we can infer that most people like to sit in their arm chair or recliner in their living room while... using their microwave. That surprise's me sivart, I would've thought that must would like the bathroom with a bookcase so they could read. hahahahaha just kidding. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted January 4, 2010 Members Posted January 4, 2010 Why DO men like to read in the bathroom???? LOL Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Members phkrause Posted January 4, 2010 Members Posted January 4, 2010 Why DO men like to read in the bathroom???? LOL LOLOLOLOL good one pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Outta Here Posted January 5, 2010 Posted January 5, 2010 It's not only men who like to read in the bathroom. My whole family reads in the bathroom. It's where we keep the magazines, a few books, a Sudoku book and a hand-held video game. I've always wondered about people who don't read in the bathroom. What keeps their minds occupied in those minutes? Quote
Dr. Shane Posted January 6, 2010 Author Posted January 6, 2010 We have a magazine rack in the bathroom. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Dottie Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 In our house, no one is in the bathroom long enough to read, unless they are taking a shower, in which case it would be difficult to read. Quote
Guest Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 I have a great big book called: Uncle John's GREAT BIG Bathroom Reader But it's on a shelf in the bedroom. Maybe I should move it. I have recently started reading in the bathroom. Quote
GreatLakesGramma Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 My daughter got my husband 2 different Uncle John's Bathroom Readers for Christmas, plus a Book of Useless Information. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Guest Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 My daughter got my husband 2 different Uncle John's Bathroom Readers for Christmas, plus a Book of Useless Information. He should be set for a while. Quote
Guest Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 HEY ALL I sometimes read when I AM in my bed does any one else do this dgrimmr60 I used to, but I quit. I do all my reading in here now. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.