Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have to give BO some credit. He is just now starting to demonstrate some interest in hearing what the Republicans have to say. Since the election in MASS. he has shown a different tone. All of a sudden he displays an interest in bipartisanship. This country needs them act in a bi way. Of all times to come together ... this is the time.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

I'm sorry woody put I remember him trying to do that in the first place but was rebuffed from McCain and a few others. But I would also say that he could've tried harder. That I will give ya.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I have to give BO some credit. He is just now starting to demonstrate some interest in hearing what the Republicans have to say. Since the election in MASS. he has shown a different tone. All of a sudden he displays an interest in bipartisanship. This country needs them act in a bi way. Of all times to come together ... this is the time.

Obama's idea of bipartisanship is chewing out both sides of the aisle for not bowing down and worshipping his socialist plans for the US.

He throws in a public brow-beating of the supreme court for free. I'm glad none of them stood up when the rest of the brown-nosers did.

Posted

Originally Posted By: Woody
I have to give BO some credit. He is just now starting to demonstrate some interest in hearing what the Republicans have to say. Since the election in MASS. he has shown a different tone. All of a sudden he displays an interest in bipartisanship. This country needs them act in a bi way. Of all times to come together ... this is the time.

Obama's idea of bipartisanship is chewing out both sides of the aisle for not bowing down and worshipping his socialist plans for the US.

He throws in a public brow-beating of the supreme court for free. I'm glad none of them stood up when the rest of the brown-nosers did.

What about his trash talking to the Republicans in his speech? "If anybody has a better idea"...like the Republicans hadn't tried to offer any alternatives!And then accusing them of intentionally misrepresenting his policies when he met with them in private.How to win friends and influence enemies?
Posted

Originally Posted By: karl

Obama's idea of bipartisanship is chewing out both sides of the aisle for not bowing down and worshipping his socialist plans for the US.

He throws in a public brow-beating of the supreme court for free. I'm glad none of them stood up when the rest of the brown-nosers did.

What about his trash talking to the Republicans in his speech? "If anybody has a better idea"...like the Republicans hadn't tried to offer any alternatives!And then accusing them of intentionally misrepresenting his policies when he met with them in private.How to win friends and influence enemies?

He still wants it exclusively his way - and thinks he's going to get it by making people mad?

Good luck.

Posted

Well ... he is now making the majority of Americans mad. And it will ensure his defeat for re-election.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...