Stan Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 The site has been going up and down for a few hours, we appear to be what the hosting company calls "Brutal attack" from various places around the world, mostly from services who do this in China, Vietnam, etc etc, as well as some US sites. We are working on getting this resolved. It is just happening at a time when I do not have time to spend on it. Please bare with me as I try and resolve this. It may take a few days. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Liz Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 Please bare with me as I try and resolve this. See people, do ya'll see it??? I'm not the only one with this problem. Side note to Mr. Stan--sorry, but I had several people point out I was naked on another thread. It is nice to know I am in great company. <wink> Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Outta Here Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 Don't listen to those barefaced people, Liz. :) Quote
GreatLakesGramma Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 I'm not going to bare with you guys, but I will bear with you. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Woody Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 Reminds me of a favorite person ... who I happen to be related to ... Davey Crockett. He wrestled a 'bar' with his bare hands. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted February 11, 2010 Members Posted February 11, 2010 Thanks for the info Stan. I have been noticing not being able to log on in the last several days. But just guested it was on my end. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Neil D Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 Originally Posted By: Stan Jensen Please bare with me as I try and resolve this. See people, do ya'll see it??? I'm not the only one with this problem. What? Spelling???? Everyone has a spelling problem...Why are you making such a big deal about everyone's spelling? And you have the gall to embarrass Stan about his spelling...man, What's with that, anyways???? Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Guest Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 My face is bare now that I've shaved off my beard. Quote
GreatLakesGramma Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 Stan is to mature to be embarrassed about a little friendly teasing. Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
GreatLakesGramma Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 My face is bare now that I've shaved off my beard. Is that why you put Mr. Murphy's picture back up for your profile? You don't don't like how you look without it? Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
Woody Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 Thanks for the info Stan. I have been noticing not being able to log on in the last several days. But just guested it was on my end. pk Same here pk. I had just assumed the fault was at my end. But then I do usually assume I am wrong. However ... I am happy to be able to place the blame in Stan's lap. While I do appreciate this. I usually try to avoid pointing fingers. In this case ... I am relieved to do so. Yada Yada Yada Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Liz Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 What? Spelling???? Everyone has a spelling problem...Why are you making such a big deal about everyone's spelling? And you have the gall to embarrass Stan about his spelling...man, What's with that, anyways???? Because you know me, I like to do a little of this and then a little of this and a whole lot of this , because this is who I am . Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 Quote: because this is who I am Yes. You do have to be a saint to deal with your uncles. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.