Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Sabbath Artwork


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got up this morning and discovered that some little creatures had been busy making marks on our front porch. I thought one of their marks looked like the state of Michigan:

post-2281-140967439914_thumb.jpg

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Mice or Voles?

You need to replace that dog of yours and get a cat, Redwood.....I don't care if he IS able to drive....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

What a strange trail! What would have caused that? Yes, maybe mice but I wouldn't think they'd be out in the snow. It's as erratic as a snail's trail.

Unseen belief is faith.

Posted

Yes Sue ... it is interesting isn't it. My concern was that these creatures were obviously doing work on my porch (which is within my gates) during the Sabbath hours.

The problem is ... I am just not sure how to prevent it and thus be in compliance with Sabbath restrictions.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Well, their artwork isn't quite exact, but I see they did include both the upper and lower peninsulas. It isn't really Michigan unless both are there.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Could the message here be that Michigan needs to repent?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Doubtful. It's probably just the work of a displaced Michigander, longing for home.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Mebbe they were trying to invite you to the country of "Adventistan" for worship services ON Sabbath!?! :smilewink:

Posted

Good one CoA. This creature was certainly misguided and not on the straight and narrow way. Perhaps it was a little intoxicated. Does that get one an exemption to the Gates of .... ?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Woody it looks like chipmunk tracks. I think that they are out of hibernation?

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Good one dgrimm. But when walking on the sabbath ... you are suppose to walk in a straight line as not to waste energy.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

No Redwood. It was going on a nature walk, so it had to go look at all of the interesting items along the trail.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Quote:
it had to go look at all of the interesting items along the trail.

Goodness ... how much can one see on a concrete porch?

Ha Ha Ha ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

When you're that small, you can see a lot.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...