Moderators Bravus Posted March 24, 2010 Moderators Posted March 24, 2010 (guilty of raising the topic, yep) “The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals, and 362 to heterosexuals. This doesn't mean God doesn't love heterosexuals, it's just that they need more supervision.” ~ Lynn Lavner, a lesbian comic Quote Truth is important
olger Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 thtop that Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Woody Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 Amen Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Neil D Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 Originally Posted By: olger thtop that I'm with you, Sid.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Outta Here Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 I'm with Neil and Sid on this one, too. Ironically, Lynn's statement is spot on. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.