Woody Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 Praise God Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Guest Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 I knew you would appreciate this one Woody. When it comes to politics, you are a man of integrity and discernment. Quote
Woody Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 I knew you would appreciate this one Woody. When it comes to politics, you are a man of integrity and discernment. Thank you Richard. I appreciate that. I'm going to save this one for reference in the future. Ha Ha ! Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 Doesn't seem to be a lot of substance in that piece. I like Napolitano and would have liked to hear him talk about specifics in the health-care bill but he spoke pretty much in generalities. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.