Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Five Years Ago.......


Recommended Posts

Posted

Five years ago today, I signed up. I was mainly looking for some "like-mindedness" in spiritual matters. What I found was so much more, this is a great group of diverse people, they have helped me broaden my view point on some things and helped me solidify my stance on others. You have made me laugh and you have made me stop and think, whereas before I would have simply followed. You have welcomed me and have honored me by praying for me and my family, and also allowing me the honor of praying for you and yours. I have found some great friends and hope that they last a life time.

Thank you all for being you and for making Club Adventist a great place to be, and for helping me stay focused on my walk with Jesus.

So please raise your juice glasses, or whatever it is you are drinking.

There are good ships,

there are wood ships

The ships that sails the sea.

But the best ships, are friendships,

and may they always be.

Here's to many more years at Club Adventist, if God says the same.

<clinking our glasses and drinking>

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

  • Administrators
Posted

You're so sweet :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

How cool1

and regarding this:

Quote:
There are good ships,

there are wood ships

The ships that sails the sea.

But the best ships, are friendships,

and may they always be.

I like the "wood" ships and I also like the 'friend'ships. And I especially like your friendship.

Uncle Woody

(Just a rookie compared to you. :) )

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Five years ago today, I signed up. I was mainly looking for some "like-mindedness" in spiritual matters. What I found was so much more, this is a great group of diverse people, they have helped me broaden my view point on some things and helped me solidify my stance on others. You have made me laugh and you have made me stop and think, whereas before I would have simply followed. You have welcomed me and have honored me by praying for me and my family, and also allowing me the honor of praying for you and yours. I have found some great friends and hope that they last a life time.

Thank you all for being you and for making Club Adventist a great place to be, and for helping me stay focused on my walk with Jesus.

So please raise your juice glasses, or whatever it is you are drinking.

There are good ships,

there are wood ships

The ships that sails the sea.

But the best ships, are friendships,

and may they always be.

Here's to many more years at Club Adventist, if God says the same.

<clinking our glasses and drinking>

Well Liz Happy Anniversary to you. It sure doesn't seem like 5 years does it? Where do the years go? Just checked and its been 10 years + for me, like I said where does the time go? :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Happy Clubadventiversary, Liz. :D

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Posted

Five years ago today, I signed up.

Here's to many more years at Club Adventist, if God says the same.

<clinking our glasses and drinking>

Oye! FIVE years you've been here????....why it don't seem but just the other day, you showed up at the door step, all wet and bedraggled!

Now lookit atcha! All fine n' wise beyond yer years...and friendly too...

Don't you change a bit, Lizzy girl...Don't you change one bit...

[raising me glass] here's mud in yer eye! [said with a proud gleam in me eye]

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

Yes Liz. I do appreciate you and some of your relatives that are on this forum. I guess no one can be perfect. You can't pick yer family. Or can ya? tic

Happy Anniversary !!!

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...