Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Do we really need Potty Parity?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes. The Obama administration has contacted me ... but I told them I was already to conflicted making convincing confagulations for this club that I didn't have time for their club. !!! tic

Okay ... I confess: I did make a spelling error: Just replace the 'g' with a 'b' and you have confabulation instead of 'confagulation'. Not sure where the confagulation came from. But you have to admit the 'g'and the 'b' are close together on the key board. Perhaps I 'have' been listening to much to Obama and HIS confabulations though that it rubbed off. :)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

Wait wait wait, hold the phone; having never been outside the U.S. I am finding the thought of these common commodes a.k.a. coed commodes rather confounding. Are they connected or disconnected? Does everyone have their own confidential chamber or are they conspicuous? And if it is the latter how does one get comfortable in front of the conflicting gender?

It is the restrooms that are coed, not the toilets.

The toilets are basicly a slit in the floor made out of the same material as out toilets. They are typically closed off.

The urinals are typically open to view and resemble the multi-person ones you had iln highschool.

Korean people do not have the "hang-ups" that Americans have in regard to bathing, toileting and sleeping in public.

I have seen men and women toileting in public. I have seen people bathing in the near-by river. My Korean Army assistant had a callender he hung in the office. The January photo was of two boys having a uninating contest to see who could P--I--s--s the furtherest.

Such is acceptable in public. Yet, Americans who go shirtless (males) in the mountains are consdiered barbaians for their exposure.

Gregory

  • Moderators
Posted

Now, my Father: He had a problem when he was using a restroom and a woman walked in on him.

Gregory

Posted

O.k. I am even more confused. What do you mean it is basically a slit in the floor? There is no toilet? How do you go in a slit in the floor? Does it flush?

Sorry for all the questions, apparantly I live a pretty sheltered life.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

I had to go google this, because you know, curiosity killed this cat. And anyway, all I can say is ---- ewwwwww!!!

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

  • Moderators
Posted

O.k. I am even more confused. What do you mean it is basically a slit in the floor? There is no toilet? How do you go in a slit in the floor? Does it flush?

Sorry for all the questions, apparantly I live a pretty sheltered life.

Yes, it flushes.

You squat, but you can not sit--nothing to sit on.

Gregory

Posted

In Sarawak our commode was basically a porcelain bowl with a hole in it set in the floor. You squatted and then dipped into a pail of water with a dipper to flush it. Our two year old asked the question."Do you mean that I am going to have to 'squat' for two years??? She survived. nuff sed

Posted

I hope this doesn't get deleted ... but this thread has gone to pot.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

I hope this doesn't get deleted ... but this thread has gone to pot.

It's a pity about the Potty. (thread) crazy

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Posted

Originally Posted By: Woody
I hope this doesn't get deleted ... but this thread has gone to pot.

It's a pity about the Potty. (thread) crazy

Overaged. Don't get me going on another alliteration. I find it very hard to resist alliterations.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Overaged. Don't get me going on another alliteration. I find it very hard to resist alliterations.

Come on Woody go for it. :):):):):)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...