Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why are we sending 50 Billion Dollars to bail out Greece and their corruption?

We need to stop the Obama Bailouts . Sending our hard earned money to other countries is an Obamination.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Yes dgrimm. I am very much looking forward to that date and have so since last Nov. As I recall it ... last Nov ... I predicted a great day for Republicans.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Why are we sending 50 Billion Dollars to bail out Greece and their corruption?

Because we have elected men and women to office without pinning them down on whether they believe in private property. Most of the people in DC are NOT INTERESTED in preserving the liberty bought for us by the founding fathers at such a great price. They've gotten, somehow, the idea that they are Santa Claus AND the World Police wrapped up into one big profligate package.

The ONLY thing they seem to be able to conceive in terms of a solution to ANYTHING is to throw a bunch of OUR money at it.

Get rid of them. Quickly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...