Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

At this time each year ... it has been my custom to report on the state of the Dove Nest. Each year the doves have built their nest on my front porch in the hanging flower baskets.

I am sad to report that this year however ... the doves have become digitized. Yes, they have resorted to new technology and built their nests in one of my satellite dishes.

I'll be "Direct" about this: The sad part of it is that they built it in the non-Adventist dish. Therefore I have to assume that they are not Adventist.

I do know of a pastor near by (at times) that I could call upon though!! :)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

At this time each year ... it has been my custom to report on the state of the Dove Nest. Each year the doves have built their nest on my front porch in the hanging flower baskets.

I am sad to report that this year however ... the doves have become digitized. Yes, they have resorted to new technology and built their nests in one of my satellite dishes.

I'll be "Direct" about this: The sad part of it is that they built it in the non-Adventist dish. Therefore I have to assume that they are not Adventist.

I do know of a pastor near by (at times) that I could call upon though!! :)

There is another ulturnative (sp), you could witness to them. :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Maybe they're Adventist, but they don't watch Adventist TV. They'd rather watch Sci-fi.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

  • Members
Posted

Maybe they're Adventist, but they don't watch Adventist TV. They'd rather watch Sci-fi.

That is a possibility Sivart. :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I don't have my Direct Satellite tuned to Sci-fi. It's usually pointed to either FOX News ... or the Westerns Channel.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

Interesting side note. Penzias and Wilson, the physicists who discovered the Cosmic Background Radiation - an important piece of evidence in current views of the universe, and something they won the Nobel Prize for - initially thought it might be due to 'white dielectric material' (aka pigeon poop) on their dish-like radiotelescope. So I reckon Woody's Nobel Prize is probably imminent...

Truth is important

Posted

Quote:
"So I reckon Woody's Nobel Prize is probably imminent..."

Thanks for your confidence in me Bravus.

I pray that I fulfill your expectations. :)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...