SivartM Posted June 12, 2010 Posted June 12, 2010 Have a good time, dgrimm! :) Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
SivartM Posted June 13, 2010 Posted June 13, 2010 Aw... have fun! Safe travels! Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
Dr. Shane Posted June 13, 2010 Posted June 13, 2010 Why did poor Shame's parents give him such a shameful name? "There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley." Interestingly to me is that Alan Ladd, who played the role of Shane, died in 1964 from an overdose of alcohol and drugs. I was born five years later and would myself become an alcoholic and drug addict. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Woody Posted June 13, 2010 Author Posted June 13, 2010 Yes. Well ... that IS 'Shameful'. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted June 19, 2010 Author Posted June 19, 2010 Great . Glad to have you back dgrimm. I had put in my bet that you would be back. So, I guess that "I" win. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted June 23, 2010 Author Posted June 23, 2010 96 to go Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted June 23, 2010 Author Posted June 23, 2010 Yes dgrimm ... and I still stand by it. Could you possibly help me out with it? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted June 24, 2010 Members Posted June 24, 2010 I was going to guess July 4th also, so woody do we pick an hour and minute? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted June 24, 2010 Author Posted June 24, 2010 Okay. I'll pick 12:01 am dgrimm's time zone Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted June 24, 2010 Members Posted June 24, 2010 Okay. I'll pick 12:01 am dgrimm's time zone I'll pick 3:30 pm, so if it happens that day than whoever is the closest gets to have dgrimm take them out to eat. LOL Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted June 24, 2010 Author Posted June 24, 2010 Sounds good to me. I already was required to take SivartM out to eat. So, I might as well just spread the wealth around. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
olger Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 Obamanomics.. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Woody Posted June 24, 2010 Author Posted June 24, 2010 How many Club Adventist Points are you going to get for rising to the top? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted June 25, 2010 Members Posted June 25, 2010 HEY ALL I am closing the gap here dgrimm60 Is that a fact, jack! LOL Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
SivartM Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 I'm actually beating Woody! Of course, he'll probably beat me by the time I get on tomorrow. Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
Members phkrause Posted June 25, 2010 Members Posted June 25, 2010 PKRAUSE I might have an easier time getting to the top post than getting to the top 30 dgrimm60 Looks that way, but I'm rooting for you. :) Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted June 25, 2010 Members Posted June 25, 2010 PKRAUSE WELL thank you for rooting for me dgrimm60 Your welcome brother Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted June 25, 2010 Author Posted June 25, 2010 I'm actually beating Woody! Of course, he'll probably beat me by the time I get on tomorrow. I know. It's discouraging. I made a good charge and got close. But now I'm faltering. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted June 25, 2010 Members Posted June 25, 2010 HEY ALL I am getting closer now dgrimm60 17 posts as of 9am 06/25/2010 GO DGRIMM Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
SivartM Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 You can do it, dgrimm! :D Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
Woody Posted June 25, 2010 Author Posted June 25, 2010 Yes dgrimm. You CAN do it. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
SivartM Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 I know. It's discouraging. I made a good charge and got close. But now I'm faltering. Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
Members phkrause Posted June 26, 2010 Members Posted June 26, 2010 HEY ALL WELL I THINK this post will but me and SHANE in a tie dgrimm60 Your a sick man dgrimm. Well let me be the first to congratulate you before you take over the top spot. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
SivartM Posted June 26, 2010 Posted June 26, 2010 You'll catch up eventually! Just stay up all night and reply to every thread. :) Quote "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.