Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

These two guys are funny.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

RICHARD

well now that explaination is very clear

that poor countries that can not pay back money

to lend money to other poor counties that still

can not pay the money

but the best was when the one man told the other

man that he just lost 1 million dollars and he

was in goo shape

I AM GLAD I WATCHED THIS IT HELP SO MUCH

hahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehe hohohohohohoho

dgrimm60

Do I detect a note of sarcasm? The best part was when he said the american economy is better because China owns us. He's right.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

  • Members
Posted

Yeah I thought so too.

They did a bunch of stuff. I posted one of there skits a while back about the front end of a ship that fell off.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...