Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Dog answers to, "How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?"


Recommended Posts

Posted

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out bulb?

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! May I? May I? Huh? Huh? Huh? May I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I lead these people ought of danger, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier : I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don' t see a light bulb!

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

11. Chihuahua : Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or 'We don't need no stinking light bulb.'

12. Greyhound/Saluki: It isn't moving. Who cares?

13. Heeler/Australian Cattle Dog: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Posted

15. Bulldog: "Buurrp!"

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Posted

16. Mr. Murphy: "Light bulb! I don't need no stinkin lightbulb! with my nose and ears I can pick up an intruder before he even gets here. Besides, you stay up way too late as it is. Turn off the lights.

Posted

Yorkie: I'll change it for you!! I'll change it for you!! Just let me go get it, oh, I think there is something under the fridge--can't reach it, must go get something to get the thing out from under the fridge, oh look kibbles in my bowl--must eat up, there's the cat--let's chase her around, oh Hi master, why is it so dark in here?

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

lol

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...