Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, ***IF*** I was a moderator in this forum, I think I would be awarding Science badges to various people....

A bit of background- You know how the pathfinders and Scouts get those merit badges for thier uniforms... ...well, I found a site, brought to my attention by MY daughter, that gives out badges for science geeks [AKA "Science Scouts"]. They have ..um...created some unique badges for various people.... You can puruse these badges, of which I have not looked over all ..yet, at this PLACE.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

As a pseudo-moderator [that is, IF I were moderator of this forum], I would bestow various badges to various people....

I would like to bestow the following badge to those nameless guys and gals who keep ClubAdventist running-

The “I have written a computer program that others regularly use” badge.

A00compsci2.jpg

Thanks guys/gals for keeping us up and running...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

And for Richard Holbrook, I bestow the following badge.....

57feces.jpg

...Also known as the

The “works with feces” badge.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Moderators
Posted

I think you missed the "Blazing Saddles" reference, Neil.

(I LOLed, Richard)

Truth is important

Posted

Special award goes to Bravus....

69pirate.jpg

The “I may look like a scientist, but I’m actually also a pirate” badge....even though his presence did NOT show up in the pirate forum....ARGH!

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...