Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Freudian? The word in the middle of this To Do list I scrawled on a piece of paper on my desk is meant to remind me to enter my 'work load' on electronic system for calculating same:

workload.jpg

Truth is important

  • Moderators
Posted

I thought that was: "Work bad!"

  • Members
Posted

A clear example of a Freudian slip! bwink

Ever find yourself writing words you're speaking while you intended to write something else?

Alex

We are our worst enemy - sad but true.

colorfulcanyon-1-1.jpg

 

http://abelisle.blogspot.com

Posted

Ever find yourself writing words you're speaking while you intended to write something else?

Alex

Yes, and also speaking words I'm writing when I meant to say something else.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

  • Members
Posted

LOL ... My mom and I were visiting my dad in the hospital, and when we were leaving, mom saw someone from our church. She just stopped to tell the lady that we were "off like a herd of turtles," but it came out as "we're off like a turd of hurdles." Mom was mortified, but I don't think the lady caught what my mom had said.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...