Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

What a shame.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

... on Obama

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

WOODY

YES what a shame but TRUMAN did the same thing

to GENERAL MacAuthur I guess president have

the authority to do that....I also think JOHNSON

did the same thing to GENERAL WESTMORELAND in Vietnam

dgrimm60

I believe dgrimm these are different situations. If Truman had aloud MacAuthur to continue on we might not have had that problem with the Russians. And if Johnson had allowed Westmoreland to do what he wanted in Vietnam it would've turned out differently. These guys just disagreed with there superiors, they didn't talk behind there backs.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...