Woody Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 Gen. Save Us has been confirmed by the US Senate. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Members phkrause Posted June 30, 2010 Members Posted June 30, 2010 Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted July 1, 2010 Author Posted July 1, 2010 Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Guest Posted July 1, 2010 Posted July 1, 2010 Did he change his nasty ways of betrayal and deceit? Quote
Woody Posted July 1, 2010 Author Posted July 1, 2010 good question Richard. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Guest Posted July 1, 2010 Posted July 1, 2010 I'm surprised the dims want him. They're the ones who taught us what a liar he was. How he cooked the books for the war in Iraq. Quote
Woody Posted July 1, 2010 Author Posted July 1, 2010 I'm surprised the dims want him. They're the ones who taught us what a liar he was. How he cooked the books for the war in Iraq. Perhaps they are not so 'dim' now. Dumb perhaps ... but not 'dim'. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.