Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

What does it take to become a Featured Member?

I notice that the current featured member ... Helen K is registered as a spammer from Viet Nam. Wow. Is there not a better system to determine who we honor?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Administrators
Posted

Yes, it is.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

It's random, and it changes every few hours. I've seen you there too, Woody.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Hey now ... I don't want to be in the same catagory as a spammer.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Hey now ... I don't want to be in the same catagory as a spammer.

AAAaaaaaaannnd your point is.....????

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

I deserve MUCH better.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Woody I happen to know that you are the featured member at least once a day. It happens every morning between 4:30-4:35 A.M.

So quit complaining.

Posted

Woody I happen to know that you are the featured member at least once a day. It happens every morning between 4:30-4:35 A.M.

Really, Richard??? And I thought the 11:45 to 11:50 slot was always for him...And he complains that he deserves better!!!!! Sheese....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

I deserve MUCH better.

Really? Are you absolutely sure about that?

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...