Woody Posted July 14, 2010 Posted July 14, 2010 Good advice Richard. This is shameful. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 yes. I agree Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 I concur with Richard on his concuring. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 I agree. It would seem so. What do you think dgrimm? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Guest Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 I think we can all agree, that at some level, we are all three in agreement here. There may be more who agree also. Quote
Members phkrause Posted July 15, 2010 Members Posted July 15, 2010 Well I don't know about dgrimm but I can agree with you all. But lets add this one to those. http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/sen-bunning-tells-abc-senators-only-ele Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 Well pk. You have to admit that it is cruel uncaring and intolerant of the Dems to deny benefits to those without work ... just because the Dems don't want to have to pay for it. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted July 15, 2010 Members Posted July 15, 2010 Well pk. You have to admit that it is cruel uncaring and intolerant of the Dems to deny benefits to those without work ... just because the Dems don't want to have to pay for it. Bunning is not a dem by the way, but you knew that! But I do think that they should take the money from what has not been used and has been paid back. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
bonnie Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 Originally Posted By: Woody Well pk. You have to admit that it is cruel uncaring and intolerant of the Dems to deny benefits to those without work ... just because the Dems don't want to have to pay for it. Bunning is not a dem by the way, but you knew that! But I do think that they should take the money from what has not been used and has been paid back. They are sitting on half the stimulus,maybe they should dip into the slush fund. Unemployment insurance was never meant to be years in the receiving.When you pay people not to work we get what we deserve. When you subsidize anything,you get more of it. There is work,it may take some very serious searching.Without unemployment the not so attractive jobs would look a lot more promising just may not be what the employee wants. Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.